WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk. - For extreme wet and muddy riding conditions. Works well in winter conditions as well (handles cold well) - Improves shifting and extends chain life by repelling moisture and gunk - Goes on wet, stays wet - Does not contain wax - Specifically developed for bicycles and thoroughly tested by WD-40 scientists in partnership with IBDs, pro bike mechanics, and pro cyclists
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
$5.99 - $14.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$6.50 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
Hydrodynamic Chain Lube is the ultimate in bicycle chain lubricant technology. If you are looking for the most efficient chain lubricant formula for long distances and/or the harshest of weather conditions, look no further. - Ideal for Road Cycling and Cyclocross - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Petroleum free formula for eco protection - Synthetic polymers for long distance performance - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$10.00 - $43.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$19.99 - $29.99
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
Muc-Off Waterless Wash is a highly advanced, easy to use spray which cleans and polishes in seconds without the need for water. It details your whole bike, motorcycle or car in seconds leaving behind a streak free shine. Its innovative formula is designed to encapsulate any surface dirt to prevent scratching. Use it to remove light contaminants in between major washes. - Cleans and polishes in one application - No need for water - No residual dust or streaks - Powder-free - Great for eBikes - no danger of getting electrical contacts wet
- 100% Natural and biodegradable, Without animal products - Apply a small amount, Work in, Then rinse off with water - Leaves skin clean with a subtle forest scent
- PLUSH Suspension Oil - Formulated specifically for mountain bike suspensions - Designed for use in both forks and shocks - Reduces stiction and running friction - Consistent damping performance at any temperature - Proprietary additive system minimizes oxidation, corrosion and wear - Designed to protect seals and extend time between rebuilds
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Keep your precious steed in tip-top condition with the Muc-Off Harsh Condition Barrier. With a state-of-the-art thin film coating, it'll make light work of rust and corrosion. It's the perfect upgrade for winter months, or to keep your bike looking fresh all year long – as you'll have 12 months of protection. This innovative product is a must-have. It'll keep moisture out, creating a durable anticorrosive layer of protection on your bike's frame, chain, metal parts, plastics and paintwork. And on parts that have already got some rust showing, it'll get rid of it altogether. To make it super easy to check that you're protected, we've added a UV dye. With a UV light* you can check it's correctly in place and ready to protect your bicycle, e-bike or motorcycle. So you can get out there and enjoy the ride, no matter what the weather. *UV light sold separately FEATURES: - Quick and easy to apply - Dissolves existing rust - 300+ hours salt spray to ASTM B-117 - Thin transparent film - Strong capillary action allows the product to get into tight cracks and crevices - Contains UV application dye to ensure complete protection - Resistant to hot, cold and salt-water - Ideal for use in harsh environments - Creates a self-healing barrier, active for up to 12 months - Safe to use on electrical components, paintwork, and most rigid plastic trim - Contains no wax silicon, Teflon or water - Perfect for bicycles, e-bikes and motorcycles
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Clean bikes run smoother and perform better. Finish Line's Premium Bike Care Value Pack is a 3-pack of their best-selling products: Multi Bike Degreaser, Dry Teflon Bike Lube, and Super Bike Wash Concentrate. These three 4-ounce bottles make it easier than ever to keep your ride in premium shape.
$7.99 - $11.99
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
UFO chain lubricant hardens to a 100% dry coating to protect against unwanted contaminants, which results in a quieter drivetrain, reduced friction and component wear. - Tested in real-world conditions to quantitatively create the most efficient mode of chain lubrication to date - The improved performance and reduced friction can save up to 5 watts for increased efficiency - *Bottle, chain and air temperature should be at or above 68F for proper application and performance - *Additional instructions and recommended application steps are included in box - 300 km per coating - More than 35 coatings per bottle - Non toxic, non-flammable, bio-degradable formula - Increased temperature stability - apply between 5-35OC / 41-95OF
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
SILCA Super Secret Chain lube started out as a project to develop the fastest hot-melt wax lubricant available more than a year ago. Josh has been recommending Hot Melt Wax and helping Pro cyclists and triathletes wax chains for years and wanted to bring his lubricant formula to our customers, the challenge was how to consistently melt, dip and agitate the chain across different crockpot designs and temperatures. The project took a fascinating turn from the world of IndyCar when Josh was introduced to a group that had developed a technology to put micro-scale wax powders into a solution that was quick-drying and forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping. The combination of air-drying liquid wax and Tungsten Disulfide would quickly prove to beat all currently available hot-melt waxes in friction testing while being much faster and easier to apply. Best of all perhaps is that this formula would prove to be very environmentally friendly, utilizing 4 different types of wax, nanoplatelets of WS2 (Tungsten Disulfide), and mild alcohol to act as a carrier. This same alcohol is used in the SILCA Gear Wipes, making them a perfect product to clean and remove Secret Chain Lube. - 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles with the precision applicator tip for dripping on your chain, or 12oz lube (leaving room for your chain) for dipping the chain - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying - Apply according to video and let dry for AT LEAST 12 hours for optimal results, 24 hours if applied in cool or humid weather conditions! We recommend applying the lube AFTER your ride so it's ready for next time! - NOTE: Over time the WS2 will begin to settle to the bottom of the bottle, shake well before using!
- Incredibly clean and efficient in dry and dusty conditions. - Runs quiet, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. - Safe plant-based ingredients. Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Slick Wax blends advanced wax and polymer technology for maximum cleanliness and elevated efficiency in dry and dusty conditions. Runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. CleanTech Chemistry is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean.
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 6 Next page