- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$264.95 $1,000.00 74% Off
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
- High performance modern 700c Gravel / CX / Road Disc wheel - 12 x 142mm rear thru axle hubs - 100% tubeless ready out of the box: tubeless tape and alloy tubeless valve pre-installed! - 30mm deep Alex GD30 rims are extra strong, light (460g), aero and feature a 21mm internal width that is perfectly suited to tires sizes from 25mm to 50mm - Shimano 105 R7070 hubs feature an aluminum front axle, steel rear axle for an optimal blend of lightness, toughness, speed and reliability - Adjustable cup-and-cone bearings with polished races for superior, long lasting high performance - 32 black stainless steel spokes and black brass nipples for long term reliability & good looks - Shimano HG11 freehub body is compatible with 8-11 speed cassettes.
Proterra Light i23 wheels check all the boxes for a fast and light alloy wheelset. The 23mm inner rim width provides the optimal tire profile for adventure road and gravel tires ranging from 30-42mm. Its open-cavity profile features thin, weight-optimized walls that provide the perfect blend of stiffness, resilience, and efficiency. Subdued graphics on a bead-blast finish ensure these wheels won't clash with the colors of your dream bike. We didn't skimp on hubs either. Top-tier EZO bearings, a swift 6-pawl freehub, and 3.7 degrees of engagement provide the look, sound, and feel you expect of a high-end tubeless wheelset. - 23mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim that is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - Center Lock rotor mounts
Proterra Tough i30 wheels keep the trail in check while everything else blurs by in the periphery. Reinforced by our proven Dual I-Beam support, Proterra Tough rims feature a 30mm internal width to provide higher tire volume while also increasing sidewall support at lower pressures. High-quality EZO sealed bearings are designed to endure through seasons of aggressive riding, while a responsive 6-pawl freehub provides the snappy 3.7 degrees of engagement you demand when cranking out of corners. Choose Proterra Tough when you need a wheel that won't let you down. - 30mm inner rim width with 32 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge brass nipples provide bomber durability, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - 6-bolt rotor mounts - Top-tier EZO sealed bearings
- Affordable and reliable road rim brake wheelset - Silver rim, spoke and hubs for a classic look - Semi-aero Alex DA22 rim is light (450g) and stiff - Shimano Tiagra-grade RS400 hubs feature smooth, adjustable cup-and-cone bearings with polished races for superior, long lasting performance - 32 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - 8-11 speed compatible Shimano HG11 freehub body. See "Documents and links" for more details on compatibility.
- Alex MD21 double wall 26'', disc specific rim, Black - Shimano Deore M525 hubs - For All-Mountain and Cross-Country - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18 mm - Rim weight: 450 g - With eyelets - Schrader valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- A long time favorite, the Rouleur is back as part of the Prologue Alloy Series. A great upgrade over a heavy stock OEM wheel, the Rouleur offers a modern 19mm wide internal / 25mm wide external tubeless rim bed. - The Skyuka hub features 10 degree engagement, a centerlock design, and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - Built with Pillar TB2018 spokes and external brass nipples, the Rouleur is a great budget upgrade that can be used for everyday riding. - Handbuilt in Greenville, SC to be worry free, durable, and yet quite a bit lighter than what came on most bikes.
- GVL stands for gravel, and Greenville, SC where Boyd wheels are handbuilt. - Prologue series wheels are built Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - Built with Pillar TB2018 round double butted spokes and external brass nipples, the Prologue is built to be a great budget upgrade that can be ridden hard in even the most demanding conditions.
- Quest centerlock hubs, Pillar Wing 20 spokes, and external nipples for the ideal gravel wheel set, built to withstand your hardest rides on your most adventurous weekends! - Wide rim platform for modern gravel tires. - Boasting a 26mm internal width, the updated Jocassee goes to a shallower and lighter 25mm depth. This allows the rim weight to go down to 353 grams in a 700c.
Race Face's first carbon wheelset comes to market during Peak Enduro, meaning people are hitting the trails as hard as they can at all angles. Striking the balance between shred-ready and climb-crushing, Race Face incorporated a generous 31mm internal width for a trail-stomping footprint, a durable carbon layout built for enduro style abuse, and an offset spoke hole layout delivering improved tension balance to up the sturdiness. With the Vault Hub’s super fast engagement, long bearing life, and spoke flanges designed for maximizing lateral stability, you can take your rally to the next level. Get ready to be fast in every direction. 2 Year No Fault Guarantee HUB - Large oversize flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster needed - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - Full carbon fiber construction - 31mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black water transfer logos
Wider and even lower in profile, the Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by Stan's carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. Crest MK3 wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy - Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim
Talk about features! These wheels have everything anyone could ever ask for: leading aerodynamics, certified Road Tubeless compatibility without rim strips, unrivaled braking performance, outstanding durability and competitive weight. Don’t take our word for it - check out the results from our exhaustive wind tunnel testing. Riding these wheels in a 40-kilometer time trial saves a whopping 14 seconds over the next fastest wheel. Riders concerned with finishing times and power output can’t afford not to buy these groundbreaking wheels. These aren’t simply race-day only wheels, they’re built strong. Easton’s industry-leading carbon lay-up process provides smooth, consistent braking. Like every high-end wheel in the Easton line, EC90 Aero 55 wheels are entirely built by hand from start to finish and acoustically tuned. These wheels combine top-end materials, a methodical build and an advanced rim design. They are extraordinarily fast wheels that will roll true for years to come.
- Eclypse DB729 Carbon - One piece molding - Inner Rim Width: 29 mm - Outer rim Width: 35 mm - Rim Height: 23.5 mm - Presta valve - 28 holes - DT Champion - Black - Tubeless ready, requires tubeless tape/rim strip, not included
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
Taking the notion of combining flagship performance with workhorse dependability one step further, we're introducing the Terra C. This shares the same hub and spoke architecture as the Terra CL, ensuring ease of service and spoke replacement, should the need arise and is paired with an entirely new rim layup. The rims on the Terra C share the same dimensions and broad range of tire mounting possibilities as the Terra CLX and CL—33mm deep with a 25mm internal width—but are crafted using a new-to-us process known as Resin Transfer Molding. This is an automated process that allows us to very precisely control how resin is introduced to the layup, which in turn ensures maximum strength and material performance. The end result is an incredibly tough set of wheels that you can beat on to hell and back. - Rim: Terra C RTM Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible - Rim Details: 32mm Depth, 30mm External Width, 25mm Internal Width; ERD 577mm - Hub: DT Swiss 370 J-bend Center Lock, Ratchet LN 18t internals (20 degs), 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. Rd. 11sp Freehub (Convertible freehub ) - Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings - Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend, Front: Radial/Two-cross 24 count, R: 268mm, L: 279mm; Rear: Two-cross 24 count, DS: 277mm NDS: 278mm - Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm - Tire Size: 28mm - 47mm; Max Pressure: 28c-32c: 80psi, 33c – 36c: 65psi, 37c- 47c: 60psi - Weight: Wheelset 1,610g, Front 719g, Rear 891g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve) - Assembly Method: Carbon Layup - Automated, Wheel Build - Hand built. - Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6" tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asym design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride.
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Shimano FH-M475 (Black), Shimano logo, M10x135mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release binders included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
$69.99 - $79.99
Rims: WTB DX18 26'' (ETRTO 559), inner width: 18 mm - Anodized black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Stainless steel eyelets - Rim wear indicator - Pinned joint - Drilled for Schrader valve - 36 holes Front hub (041812-01-26): Alloy, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M9x100mm - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Included Front hub (041810-01-26): Alloy, Sealed, Bolt-On, Solid CrMo axle 3/8'' x 100mm (L:140mm) - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Flange Nuts included
Double wall rim with CNC side wall - 32h KT Alloy ATB hub - Stainless steel spokes - Black
- 27.5"x20 KT Alloy ATB style front wheel - STW A275 silver rim with silver hub - UCP silver spokes
- 27.5"x20 MTB Formula 6 bolt disc front wheel - STW A275 silver 36h rim with black hub - UCP silver spokes
Sta-Tru Wheels TR21V tubeless-ready double-wall rims - Hybrid rim with an attractive rim profile developed for Sta-TruWheels, Inc - KT ATB 9mm/100/108 axle hub - Silver UCP spokes
$127.49 - $151.99
Silver anodized alloy rim w/ 32 holes - KT silver alloy road hub - Stainless steel spokes - QR wheel
Trail wheels often fall into two categories—they're either heavy and durable or light and flexy. And because of this, a lightweight, wide-profile, and enduro-ready carbon wheel seems like something only found in a fairytale, but lucky for you, we made it a reality. The Traverse SL Fattie 27.5 puts all the flickable, nimble features you need in an all-mountain wheel into one package, and it has the results to prove it. Along with light overall weight, stiffness, and durability, another top priority for the Traverse SL was ease of use. First off, we got rid of the creaky straight-pull spokes and corrosion-prone alloy nipples. Next up, we landed on 28 J-bend spokes, for both the front and rear wheels, that are all the same length—making it easy to find replacements if needed. And finally, we engineered a new hub design, with a wider profile and higher flange to aid in overall stiffness. What's with the big-boned name, you ask? The Traverse SL Fatties may be wide, but with a 30mm inner rim width, they're far from the girth of a fat bike rim. But let's talk width. You've probably noticed that mountain bike rim widths have hovered between 19 and 23 millimeters for decades, and they've been long overdue for a change. In the search for a better wheel design, our engineers began testing 2.3- to 2.5-inch tires on 45-millimeter-wide fat bike rims to see what, if any, benefits could be found. It only took them a few rides to realize that the wider rims offered a variety of advantages, like adding additional tire volume, which better supports the tires in hard cornering, greatly improves traction because of the ability to run lower pressures, and noticeably increases rim stiffness. They did note that there is an occurrence of diminishing returns with increasing width, however, and after testing everything from 25 to 45mm, determined that a 30mm inner width is optimal. After determining the width, we began designing the rim using the knowledge that we gained when developing the Control SL. With this, we started with our Zero Bead Hook technology that gets rid of the weak spot found in a traditional wheel and combined it with the wider profile to make a carbon rim that effectively dissipates forces. This way, you can take abuse from rocks without the worry of cracks or dents. Ok, so they're strong, impact-resistant, and tire supporting-they must be heavy, right? Wrong. Even though "fattie"? is in their name, they're far from fat. To achieve this weight, we hand-build our rims to our own alloy hubs, using only the highest quality DT Swiss Competition Race spokes. Inside our hubs, you'll find DT Swiss 240 internals with a quick engaging 54t DT Swiss star ratchet system in the rear that allows you to power over rocks and roots without delay. And while machines do a pretty good job of building wheels, we choose professionally trained humans because they do so with an artistic touch that makes for minimal flaws. Whether you need a carbon wheelset to get you through an enduro stage or one to shred your local rock garden, the Traverse SL Fattie has you covered. - Assembly Method: Hand-built - Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge - Every wheel includes tubeless valve stems in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier. - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Brass Pro Lock hexagonal - Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, high-quality DT 240 internals, and 54t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps. - Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross - Rim Material: Carbon fiber - Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss Ready, Zero Bead Hook design. Black graphic under clear coat. - Rim Width: 30mm internal - Roval Engineered J-bend hubshells have a single spoke length for each wheelset. - Spoke Count: 28h Rear - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend
Being a company of mountain bikers, when Race Face set out to design a new wheel, their goal was simple, "Make the wheel we want to ride." HUB - Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster - Wider bearing stance - 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Each pawl has its own spring - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - 30mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - New stronger alloy for highest impact resistance of any Race Face or Easton rim - High gloss black water transfer logos
Race Face's first carbon wheelset comes to market during Peak Enduro, meaning people are hitting the trails as hard as they can at all angles. Striking the balance between shred-ready and climb-crushing, Race Face incorporated a generous 31mm internal width for a trail-stomping footprint, a durable carbon layout built for enduro style abuse, and an offset spoke hole layout delivering improved tension balance to up the sturdiness. With the Vault Hub’s super fast engagement, long bearing life, and spoke flanges designed for maximizing lateral stability, you can take your rally to the next level. Get ready to be fast in every direction. 2 Year No Fault Guarantee HUB - Large oversize flange for improved bracing angle - Larger bearings - No bearing adjuster needed - Wider bearing stance 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time) - 120 points of engagement (3 degrees) - Independently sprung pawls - Balanced spoke counter bore - Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately) RIM - Full carbon fiber construction - 31mm Internal width tubeless ready rim - 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness - High gloss black water transfer logos
The XM 1700 SPLINE wheels were designed to dominate the mountain. Light and robust welded rims with perfect tubeless compatibility for grip and puncture resistance, built on reliable and smooth-rolling 350 hubs. - Welded Aluminum rim with 30mm internal width - 350 hub with 36 point SL Ratchet system - Competition spokes and Squorx nipples - Designed for All Mountain applications
- The Ultra-light carbon XC wheel - Hookless rim wtih an internal width of 26mm, mates perfectly with fast rolling cross-country tires ranging from 2.1” to 2.4”. - Quest Disc MTB hubs (120 grams for the front and 245 grams for the rear) with their super quick five-degree engagement, tool free service and centerlock spline for disc brake rotors. - Pillar Wing 20 J-Bend spokes and alloy nipples are laced double-cross with 24 spoke front and 28 spoke rear. - The ultra-light, yet durable, 370-gram rim measures 26mm internal, featuring a 2.8mm offset rim bed for better tension balance and a more responsive wheel build. - These specs total up to a 1380-gram wheelset that has a modern day wider rim design and can handle the rigors of cross country mountain bike riding.
Rims: Evo Tour 19 26" - ETRTO 559-19 - Inner width: 19mm - 6061-T6 Alloy - Double Wall - Powder Coat satin black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Drilled for Schrader valve - Rim or Disc Brake compatible - 36 holes Front hub: - QR 9x100mm (Quick Release binder included) - 6-Bolt ISO disc mount - 6061-T6 Alloy - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Rubber seals
Page 1 of 10 Next page